Home visits focus on topics related to newborn care, including feeding, safe sleep, colic, and screening new moms for postpartum depression, but are tailored to families’ individual needs, i.e. having a premature baby. Special NICU graduate packages available after consultation.
Initial Home Visit (1 hour visit)
Includes the following:
- Detailed review of pregnancy and birth history
- Feeding and nutrition assessment (support all types of feeding)
- Physical exam, weight, and length of infant
- Jaundice check
- Discussion about safe sleep
- Screening for parent well-being and postpartum depression
- Referrals to community and medical resources as needed
- Unlimited follow-up via phone, text, and email after visit
- Written report and/or phone call to pediatrician after completion of visit
Follow-ups At home (30 Minute visits)
Scheduled according to families’ individual needs.
Multi-visit NICU graduate packages available (arranged after phone call with Dr. Madden).
Gift certificates for 1-hour visits can be purchased and given as baby shower gifts.
Invoices can be submitted for insurance reimbursement for out-of-network costs or to one’s Health Spending Account (HSA).